Just like searching for the perfect word, finding the perfect translation company can be difficult. However, unlike searching for the perfect word, you don’t have to look through hundreds of dictionaries, thesauruses, and style guides to find the translation service that is right for you. Here is an 8-step guide to help you.
- Experience – First and foremost, you need a company with your industry expertise. You want a company that has been around for a long time and has worked with many different industries, cultures, people, and languages. With greater knowledge and experience you know the job will get done right the first time.
- Native speakers – Look for a company that has native speakers as well as second language speakers on its core team. This ensures that your words, their core meaning and the underlying culture of your message are conveyed. The latter is as important as the former when it comes to translation.
- Cultural relevance–Make sure that the company you pick understands the importance of culture in the translation process. The success of good translation depends on profound knowledge of language as well as cultural awareness.
- Community values – A good translation company understands the value of community, not only their immediate community, but all communities they encounter and interact with in the course of their work.
- Philanthropy – With so many companies to chose from, pick one that has philanthropy as one of their core values. Paragon’s focus on philanthropy shows our commitment to society as a whole, and making it better. We encourage all staff to dedicate some time every month to giving back to their charity of choice, and they can even do so on company time.
- Availability – Make sure the company you choose is ready when YOU are and can respect your deadlines, regardless of time zones.
- Sensitivity – Paragon not only conveys your ideas but also the tone and culture delivered in your message.
- Range of Languages – Last but not least, your company of choice must be able to serve you with every language you need. That way you only need one service provider to handle all your company’s foreign language needs, saving you both time and internal resources.
With 25 years of experience, at Paragon we deliver what we promise, and look forward to serving you with expert and timely language services.
Image Source: https://unsplash.com/search/search?photo=JuFcQxgCXwA